- Tools Charts
- Implementation Support
- Instructional Support
- About Us
National call recruiting state agencies interested in partnering with NCII
Are you looking to improve academic and behavioral outcomes for students with disabilities and others with severe and persistent needs in your state?
- Are your students with significant reading, mathematics and behavior needs failing to make the desired progress?
- Is the current educational system in your state lacking the infrastructure to support educators in delivering intensive intervention?
- Do the educators in your state feel unprepared to support these students?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, NCII can help. NCII is looking to recruit state agencies interested in developing state and local capacity to better serve students with significant needs in reading, mathematics, and/or behavior through implementation of intensive intervention using data-based individualization (DBI). (Learn more about DBI and explore the NCII website).
What are some of the benefits of partnering with NCII?
- Development of state, regional, and local capacity to implement DBI as a way to deliver intensive intervention
- Receipt of customized technical assistance (TA) that leverages existing state capacity and priorities
How do interested states apply?
Submit a letter of support to NCII@air.org signed and submitted by the state director of special education (or other equivalent personnel) on official state letterhead and complete a brief web survey by April 23, 2017 5:00 p.m. ET. One application per state will be accepted.
How do I learn more?
For additional information, view the National Call document and join NCII for one of two webinars that will cover NCII’s approach to technical assistance, key requirements for the application, and address questions that you might have.
- Webinar 1: March 17, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. ET. Click to register.
Webinar 2: April 3, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Click to register.
Do you have additional questions? Contact: